Polyimide Adhesive Tapes
Polyimide Film Adhesive
Consisting of a polyimide film and silicone adhesive designed for high temperature masking applications, including the protection of gold edge fingers and edge connectors during wave soldering and reflow soldering processes within the PCB assembly industry. It is used in electrical insulation application meeting class H requirements.
1) Stable high qulity, but with reasonable competitive pricing.
2) Warm customer service, think what you need.
3) Fast delivery in 1~2 weeks for big quantity orders.
1) Flame retardant,
2) High temperature resistant.
3) No residue.
4) ROHS, halogen free, UL, environment friendly tape.
1) Class H insulation wrapping to transformer, coil, cable, motor.
2) Gold finger protection of PCB and FPCB in SMT industry.
3) Splicing tape to silicone paper, film, plastic and other materials.
4) Powder coating masking protection.
5) Good alternative to some famous brands.